Water Damage and Mold Removal Brownsville
You can’t always see Mold, fungus and mildew, and our which is why it is so important for homeowners to contact the mold removal Brownsville techs at 911 Restoration of Brooklyn to provide you with a free visual mold inspection.
Our water damage Brownsville team are IICRC certified to implement all types of fungal remediation services, such as:
- Water damage restoration
- Moisture extraction
- Thorough drying techniques
- Spore removal
- Drywall replacement
- Vapor Barriers
- Air filters and purifiers
- Mold testing
- Cleanup services
Mold spores can grow incredibly quickly as soon as they are exposed to water, which is why homeowners need to ask for the help of our water damage Brownsville experts immediately upon discovering a leak or flood in the household.
To provide you with the help you need, our mold removal Brownsville professionals are available 24/7/365, making it possible for you can call us around the clock to schedule an appointment with us at your earliest convenience.
We want to do all we can to keep you and your family safe from the health issues that fungal growth can create, so call our mold removal Brownsville staff today and see how our company will go the extra mile for you.
Prevent Mold From Taking Over Your Home
Our water damage Brownsville specialists want to keep your home protected against mold, and in order to help, we have provided you with some tips below that could help keep the fungus out, and your family safe.
- Monitor humidity indoors. If your notice condensation on your windows, pipes, ceiling and walls, then you probably have too much humidity in your home.
- Direct water away from your home. Stop water from seeping into your home via the crawlspace or basement by making sure the foundation is correctly sloped away from the property.
- Clean and repair gutters on the roof. By cleaning gutters regularly and repairing them as soon as you notice damage, then you can easily prevent leakage.
- Keep the rooms in your home ventilated. Keep the air flow going by opening doors between rooms, keeping furniture away from the walls, keeping windows open when weather permits and opening closet doors.
Call our mold removal Brownsville agents as soon as you discover any unwanted moisture and we will get things patched up in no time.
We Don’t Let Mold Infest Your Home After A Flood
Mold, fungus and mildew usually spring from a water disaster, and find ways to get airborne, which, once inhaled, can be damaging to your health.
Our water damage Brownsville specialists understand that regularly inhalation of mold can cause sneezing, coughing, headaches, itchy eyes, skin rashes and breathing problems.
We know exactly how to remove mold from your property, carefully cleaning out every spore to ensure complete decontamination.
We want to keep you safe at all costs, so let our mold removal Brownsville team do all they can to make your household and safe living space for you and your family again.
Don’t let your immune system become affected due to a mold infestation, call our water damage Brownsville experts at 911 Restoration of Brooklyn today!